Create a CampaignLast Updated: April 09, 2020
Create a Campaign
Last Updated: April 9, 2020
1. Select 'My Campaigns' or 'All Campaigns'
- Click on the + New Campaign button
- Name the campaign and decide if you want it to be an email or telesales campaign
- Click Ok and Edit when you are finished
2. Edit the Campaign
- You can type up the email, use one of our templates, or build one of your own templates
- You can use tags to automatically pull information from records into your email
- Type up the body of your email
3. Select the Recipients
- Click on Recipients
- In this area you will see all of your tear sheets, hot lists or send lists (whatever your naming convention is) that you can use for this campaign
- Select the send list and drag it over to the Send To section
- If you realized you wanted to select a different send list you can just hover over the one you added, and select the red x
- You can add as many send lists as you'd like!
4. Schedule the Campaign
- Click on Schedule
- Select the From Option
- We recommend using the TrackerRMS Campaigner tool as the Send From Option, as it will track all email activity (Emails opened, emails bounced etc.)
- If you choose to use your own mail server settings, the email activity will not be trackable
- You can schedule the campaign to go out later, or send it now
- Once you have selected a date, your campaign is complete and you can hit 'Schedule Campaign'