Search Job BoardsLast Updated: March 05, 2020
Search Job Boards
Last Updated: March 5, 2020
Search Job Boards
*Please keep in mind that our Job Board Searching is for Premier and Enterprise clients only. If this is something you are interested integrating with your TrackerRMS account, please reach out to your Client Success Manager.
- Open the Job Board Search.
- Click on Discover, Job Board Search.
2. Choose whether you'd like to perform a Boolean Search or a Basic Keyword Search.
3. Enter in the keywords or phrases to narrow your candidate search.
- Wherever the red X ends determines whether you have typed a keyword or a phrase.
4. Once you've entered your keywords, you will choose what Job Boards to search.
- Click into the Job Boards search, and select the Job Boards you prefer to work with.
5. Enter in the parameters of each Job Board.
- Click Advanced Search.
- This will bring you to a tab with a Catch All that will give you some common options to search within All Job Boards.
- If you would like the specific parameters from a Job Board, click on the Job Board tab (each board will have different parameters).
- Once you've made your decisions, you can hit Run Search to view your candidates.
6. Run Search.
- You can either Fetch Results to view your candidates, or Search Again to add more/less criteria.
- The candidates are going to come back in a Longlist, where you can decide if you'd like to parse them into your system and set them to a Shortlist or Longlist of a job. You can also parse them right into Tracker to have them in your database for future jobs.
- You can click on Snippet to view more information about the candidate, and this information is pulled right from that Job Board.
- You can View Resume by clicking on the Action down arrow, and hitting View Resume.
- Keep in mind by clicking View Resume it will take a view or credit from this Job Board.
7. Decide whether to Shortlist, Keep, or Longlist Candidates.
- Shortlist: This would parse the candidate resume, create a full candidate record, and place that candidate onto the shortlist of the job of your choice.
- Longlist: This would also parse the candidate resume, create a full candidate record, and place that candidate onto the longlist of the job of your choice.
- Keep: Allows you to download the resume, parse it, and keep it in your database for future use.
- To avoid using a credit on a duplicate candidate (one that is already in your system) keep an eye out for the record, and resume symbols shown below. These are both telltale signs that this candidate is already in your database.
8. Bulk Parse Candidate Resumes.
- Select the candidates you would like to parse, and click on the action drop down arrow to determine whether to Shortlist, Longlist or Keep those candidates.
- Once you start parsing these resumes, you will see the status change to Pending, Succeeded or Failed.
- Once you are done you can hit Clear Results and start your search over again.
9. Search Candidates From a Job Record.
- Click into a Job. Select Longlist (Search), and either Clear Results or hit Back to Search to begin looking for new candidates.
- Follow steps 1-8 to complete the Job Board Search.