New Gmail Addin for TrackerRMSLast Updated: October 18, 2019
Gmail Addin for TrackerRMS
Following a recent change to the Gmail interface, the Gmail Addin has been re-written to adopt their new sidebar function.
The new Gmail Addin has now been launched and can be downloaded from the G-Marketplace. Just click the + on the right sidebar and search for "trackerrms" to install this in Gmail.
The Addin has an all new look and feel and is more inline with the Outlook Addin.
It sits seamlessly in the sidebar of the Gmail window and as you select items in the Inbox, presents you with a summary of the information in TrackerRMS for the sender (if they exist), or options to create records from the Sender's details if they do not current exist.
Functions available in the new Addin include:
- View Client and Contact information for matching records
- Ability to "Open in TrackerRMS" any matching record, taking you directly to the record in a new browser tab
- Ability to Create a Contact if not already existing
- Create a Lead from an email
- Create a Job from either an email, or a specification attachment
- Create and Update a Candidate from an attached CV/Resume
- Track the Email to any specified record in TrackerRMS
- Track only attachments to any specified record in TrackerRMS
- Send the email to Tracker to automatically attach to relevant records
- Reply and Track - allowing you to reply to an email and track it in TrackerRMS