Quick Tour- UILast Updated: May 01, 2019
Quick Tour- UI
- In the top left corner of your screen you will find your company logo, next to your company logo, click the “3 lines” button to expand or shrink your main menu navigation bar.
- You will find your “Quick Search” bar at the top of your screen. This bar allows you to quickly search for records using their name, phone number, email, or record ID.
- To the right of the Quick Search bar, click the “Help” button to visit our help files section. This section will include videos and walk-throughs on how to use all parts of the system.
- To the right of the “Help” button, is the “Magic Wand” tool. This tool allows you to create new records. If you click the “Magic Wand” tool while already in an existing record, it will automatically associate the two together.
- To the right of the “Magic Wand” button is your “Alerts” button whichis shaped like a bell. When clicked, a drop down menu of all your alerts will appear, showing you how many you have and allowing you to easily click to open any alert you would like.
- To the right of the “Alerts” button is the “Flagged Records” button. A drop down menu will appear with your most recent flagged record at the top. You can click directly into any record you have flagged from this drop down menu.
- To the right of your “Flagged Records” button, is the “What have I done today” button that looks like a swirling arrow. This button allows you to see what you have done today and yesterday and will allow you to quickly link over to those records.
- Click on your “Name” in the upper right hand corner of your dashboard to drop down your user menu. Here you will find all your options that have to do with you.
- Your navigation menu will be located either at the top of your screen or on the left hand side. This is where you can access all your records, lists, views, etc.
- At the bottom of your menu bar, the “Discover” button, shaped like a magnifying glass, will let you use Power Search, LinkedIn Search, and Job Board Search.